Order now for 2014 season
Fresh (Never Frozen) Wild Copper River King Salmon - 5-6 lbs
Latest update: First opener expected May 19th. Currently plan to ship Copper River salmon order the first week of June, uless arranged directly otherwise.
* PRICE INCLUDES EXPEDITED SHIPPING*
The Copper River King Salmon run is expected to start the the week of May 13th, 2013
- but you never know. Place your order now to reserve your salmon - as there is likely to be fewer runs and less fish this year.
We are also not sure of the final price -- so we have priced it high. If it turns out to be less than expected, we will decrease the price accordingly. If you need Salmon now, check out the troll-caught.
Place your order now -- but make sure you let us know when you want your fish to ideally arrive.
(Please, to be safe, we do not expect any orders to be shipped before the week of May 20th. More likely the following week.)
< That's because we don;t sell salmon caught during the first 2 weeks of the season -- it's just too expensive.
Preparation and Cooking
With salmon this good, preparation is a snap. We recommend grilling - it's easy, quick and you can't beat the flavor. First, season the fish with sea salt and pepper, and then grill skin-side down until just cooked through. (No flipping needed.)
* Copper River King is usually available for for only 3-4 weeks every year - usually starting in mid- to late May. Our main shipment this year (2013) is currently scheduled for the week of May 13th - opener schedule permitting. So order now - don't miss it!
Important Shipping Information:
* Please plan to be available on delivery day, so that your salmon doesn't have to sit outside in hot weather. We will email you the day the salmon ship so you know when to expect it.
* Call us (800.596.0885) for shipping charges to Alaska or Hawaii. We are unable to ship fresh fish to international destinations.
* If your order includes both fresh fish and other items, the fish will ship separately and you will be charged our regular ground shipping for the non-perishable items.
* Fish orders shipped separately are subject to additional shipping charges.
* We ship all orders early in the week (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) - so that they arrive to you before the weekend. Please place your order by Friday to be shipped the following week.
* We try to get as close to 10-11 pounds as possible. We like to try to send full fillets. If the weight is significantly more or less than 10-11 pounds, then we adjust the price accordingly.