Smoked Beef Bacon (Applewood smoked) - 5 pounds
- buy 2 to 2, save $11.50 each
- buy 3 to 3, save $15.66 each
- buy at least 4, save $17.25 each
Applewood Smoked Beef Bacon - pre-sliced
5 pounds (60-65 slices)
****Special Order Item - May take up to 3 weeks to ship**
Price includes expedited shipping. Discounts apply if purchasing more than five pounds due to savings in shipping costs.
*Special-Order Item - Limited Quantities Available*
*PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR SPECIAL ORDERING AND SHIPPING INFO FOR THIS PRODUCT.*
Please note: Rick at A&J Meats has requested that Internet customers order through ChefShop.com only. Please do not contact him directly.
About the Beef Bacon:
This wonderful, smoked-to-order, beef bacon is prepared the old-fashioned way - except Rick uses beef brisket (instead of pork). Developed for those who love the taste of bacon, but do not want to eat pork, the beef brisket is cured in a secret-recipe salt and sugar brine, and then smoked with famed Washington State applewood - the way Rick's family has been making bacon for over 30 years. It's never too smoky, with a perfect balance between fat and meat. The bacon is then sliced and frozen before we ship.
About the Beef
These beef brisket come from naturally-raised steer raised on a small farm in eastern Oregon. The steer is naturally graised and grain fnished - which is important for the color, texture, and taste of the meat.
--------- Shipping and Ordering Details ------------
1. Bacon is generally shipped on Tuesdays for arrival on Thursdays.
2. Since shipping is a significant portion of the price, the more you order, the better the per-pound price.
3. To Pre-Order: If you know in advance when you would like your bacon,we encourage you to pre-order! That gives us and Rick time to get your individualized order together.
4. Please let us know in a note when you place your online order when you would like your bacon to arrive. If there is no special instructions, we will assume you want your bacon shipped as soon as possible -- which is usually means the next Tuesday or Wednesday.
5. Bacon will ship packed with ice and wrapped in an insulated foil bag.
------- Storage and Reheating Instructions ------------
Keep bacon refrigerated until you are ready to prepare it. Bacon should keep in the refrigerator for up to a week. Remember, the bacon has no added preservatives. We recommend freezing it if you need to store it for longer than a week. Bacon will be wrapped in 5 one-pound bundles for easy freezing and defrosting.
------- Other Bacon Products from A&J Meats ------------
Looking for Heritage Berkshire Pork Bacon? Check out Rick's Regular Applewood Smoked and Applewood Smoked with Pepper.
Links to the right --------->