Done for 2014
Organic Flavor Grenade pluots (r)
- approx 4 pounds
* PRICE INCLUDES EXPEDITED SHIPPING*
(We will remove any shipping charges if they appear on the final order.)
This is a pre-order item. Supplies are very limited. Pluots ship once a year -- the same week they are picked. Currently, Flavor Granade Pluots are scheduled to ship the second week of September, 2013.
about Flavor Grenade Plouts(r)
Pluots are mostly plum and a little apricot. Created in the '90's - they are sweeter than either plums or apricots - in fact, Pluots are noted for their sweetness due to a very high sugar content, their intense flavor, and very juicy pulp. The fruit's exterior with smooth skin closely resembles a plum's. Pluots are also rich in vitamin A.
The Flavor Grenade Pluot is large, and oblong with a reddish blush on a green background. Flesh is yellow and juicy.
Important Shipping Information:
* Please plan to be available on delivery day, so that your puots don't have to sit outside in hot weather. We will email you a few days before the plouts are expected to arrive.
* Call us (800.596.0885) for shipping charges to Alaska or Hawaii. We are unable to ship fresh fruit to international destinations.
* If your order includes both fresh pluots and other items, the plouts will ship separately and you will be charged our regular ground shipping for the non-perishable items.
* The Pluots may not be quite ripe when they arrive -- but they will be close. If still too firm, let them sit out for a few days on your kitchen counter until they are soft to the touch -- and then place in the fridge until you are ready to enjoy them.