SOLD OUT for 2013
Organic Dapple Dandy Pluots (r)
- approx 4 pounds of fruit
* PRICE INCLUDES EXPEDITED SHIPPING* (We will remove any shipping charges if they appear on the final order.)
This is a pre-order item. Pluots ship once a year -- the same week they are picked. Currently, Dapple Dandy Pluots are scheduled to ship the mid to late September, 2013
about the Dapple Dandy Pluot(r)
Pluots are mostly plum and some apricot. Created in the '90's - they are sweeter than either plums or apricots - in fact, Pluots are noted for their sweetness, due to a very high sugar content, their intense flavor, and very juicy pulp. The fruit's exterior with smooth skin closely resembles a plum's. Pluots are also rich in vitamin A.
The Dapple Dandy Pluot is large with mottled pale green to yellow, red-spotted skin. The flesh is red or pink, and they are very juicy.
Important Shipping Information:
* Please plan to be available on delivery day, so that your puots don't have to sit outside in hot weather. We will email you a few days before the pluots are expected to arrive.
* Call us (800.596.0885) for shipping charges to Alaska or Hawaii. We are unable to ship fresh fruit to international destinations.
* If your order includes both fresh pluots and other items, the plouts will ship separately and you will be charged our regular ground shipping for the non-perishable items.
* The Pluots may not be quite ripe when they arrive -- but they will be close. If still too firm, let them sit out for a few days on your kitchen counter until they are soft to the touch -- and then place in the fridge until you are ready to enjoy them.