Order Now for Delivery in June/July 2014
Price includes shipping
3 pounds of Fresh Sweetheart Cherries (sweet, dark cherries)
* PRICE INCLUDES EXPEDITED SHIPPING*
(On cherry-only orders, we will remove any separate shipping charges if they appear on the final order.)
PLEASE NOTE - THESE SWEET, DARK CHERRIES WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 24 TO 48 HOURS OF BEING PICKED. CURRENTLY SCHEDULED TO SHIP MID TO LATE JULY, 2014. THIS IS A SEASONAL ITEM AVAILABLE TO ORDER right now!! PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER BY JULY 16, 2014
Our cherry season ends in mid-July with these delicious Sweetheart Cherries - the last batch of cherries of the season.
about Sweetheart Cherries:
A brilliant red, Sweethearts are a fairly new sweet cherry developed in British Columbia. A large, bright red fruit that matures five to seven days after Lapins, the Sweethearts have great flavor with a nice hint of tart on the finish to balance the sweetness. Their unique taste is a spectacular finale for the summer cherry season. The slight tartness makes them the best of the bunch for baking, as they lend that slight "sour" cherry flavor to pies, breads and may favorite recipe: cherry clafouti
Important Shipping Information:
* Please plan to be available on delivery day, so that your cherries don't have to sit outside in hot weather. A UPS notification will be emailed to billing email address the day the cherries are shipped. Additionally, we try to keep the cherry page updated with the latest shipping information.
* Price including shipping within the Continental US only. Call us (800.596.0885) is you need to know what the additional shipping charges are to Alaska or Hawaii. We are unable to ship fresh fruit to international destinations.
* If your order includes both fresh cherries and other items, the cherries will ship separately and you will be charged our regular ground or expedited shipping for the non-perishable items.
* Our cherries are ripe and ready to eat right out of their box. However,
we recommend removing the plastic bag of cherries from their foil liner, and chilling the fruit in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours before eating. This helps them crisp up after their journey. The cherries will keep in the refrigerator for up to one week. It's also always a good idea to wash all fruit before eating it.
For Gift Orders:
During the holiday season, PDF Fruit Certificates
as emailed to purchaser within 24-48 hours of ordering. the certificate indicates to whom the cherries are being sent, as well as who the gift is from. If there is not a separate ship-to name and address, the "to" section of the certificate will be left blank, so that you can fill it out however you wish. If you need us to mail a physical certificate to the gift recipient, please let us know.