|Similar to our popular in-store cooking classes, except that a professionally-trained ChefShop.com @HOME Chef Instructor will come to your house instead to conduct a 1.25 hour cooking class for you and 10-15 of your friends, all in the comfort of your own kitchen. Most classes that are available through our in-store cooking class program are also available through our @HOME Cooking Class Program. So, give us a call to arrange your very own private cooking class today.
with your In-Home Cooking Class:
1. All ingredients necessary to conduct the class. All ChefShop.com pantry ingredients, as well as fresh ingredients needed to complete the recipes taught in the class. (Approx. $150 - $200 value, depending on the class.)
2. PLUS, a professionally-trained ChefShop.com @Home Chef Instructor will show up at your door*. Not only will they bring all the required ingredients, including all fresh and pantry items, needed to complete 3-4 fabulous recipes for you and your closest foodie friends, but the chef instructor will also conduct a private cooking class and show you how to recreate the recipes again at home, all in your very own kitchen. You only need to worry about what liquid refreshments to serve your guests; the Chef Instructor will take care of everything else. (Although, the Chef Instructor would be happy to provide a list of recommended wines or mixed-drink recipe to serve before or during class.)
3. Guest will have an opportunity to purchase non-fresh ingredients needed to re-create all class recipes at home after the class is complete.
4. Guests will receive copies of all the recipes prepared during class.
5. For an extra $100.00, we will bring a chef's assistant will come to help set up and clean up, PLUS, chef will add 1-2 recipes to the class, extending the class instruction time by approximately 15-20 minutes. This is a good option if you have more than 12 people, or if everyone is extra hungry. Just let the Chef Instructor know that you would like to add this option when you arrange your class.
Once you order your in-home cooking class, our Certified Local Chef Instructor will contact you directly to schedule a mutually-agreeable date and time.
* In-Home Cooking Classes currently available in the Seattle area only.
** Home kitchen must be big enough to accommodate all guests comfortably.