Place your order now -- but make sure you let us know when you want your fish to ideally arrive.
(Please, to be safe, we do not expect any orders to be shipped before the week of May 20th. More likely the following week.)
< That's because we don;t sell salmon caught during the first 2 weeks of the season -- it's just too expensive.
Preparation and Cooking
With salmon this good, preparation is a snap. We recommend grilling - it's easy, quick and you can't beat the flavor. First, season the fish with sea salt and pepper, and then grill skin-side down until just cooked through. (No flipping needed.)
* Copper River King is usually available for for only 3-4 weeks every year - usually starting in mid- to late May. Our main shipment this year (2013) is currently scheduled for the week of May 13th - opener schedule permitting. So order now - don't miss it!
Important Shipping Information:
* Please plan to be available on delivery day, so that your salmon doesn't have to sit outside in hot weather. We will email you the day the salmon ship so you know when to expect it.
* Call us (800.596.0885) for shipping charges to Alaska or Hawaii. We are unable to ship fresh fish to international destinations.
* If your order includes both fresh fish and other items, the fish will ship separately and you will be charged our regular ground shipping for the non-perishable items.
* Fish orders shipped separately are subject to additional shipping charges.
* We ship all orders early in the week (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) - so that they arrive to you before the weekend. Please place your order by Friday to be shipped the following week.
* We try to get as close to 10-11 pounds as possible. We like to try to send full fillets. If the weight is significantly more or less than 10-11 pounds, then we adjust the price accordingly.
To estimate shipping charges, enter the delivery information below.
Questions or assistance please call us: 206.286.9988